2023 Adaptive Sports Iowa Golf Classic Presented by Ken and Kathy Waller
Adaptive Sports Iowa (ASI) changes the lives of Iowans with physical disabilities. Our programs are free of charge for participants, as they already face many financial obstacles in their personal lives. Everyone deserves access to sports and recreation and the overall health and wellness benefits this access provides.
Help support Adaptive Sports Iowa by signing up a team to play at the 2023 Golf Classic on Tuesday, September 12. All proceeds will help Iowans with disabilities to stay healthy and active through the programs and events of ASI.
According to a recent participant survey,
- 80% report improved mental health
- 76% report improved physical health and social engagement
- 63% feel increased confidence
- 43% have a stronger personal identity
- 30% are better able to perform everyday activities
due to their involvement in Adaptive Sports Iowa.
“ASI has changed my life for the better!”