2021 Virtual Trivia Night Supporting Adaptive Sports Iowa
CLICK HERE for additional details and specific event links.
Help support Adaptive Sports Iowa at the Andrew’s Bar Exam Virtual Trivia Night on March 2nd at 7pm. All proceeds will go towards the equipment and facility needs of Adaptive Sports Iowa.
THROUGHOUT THE EVENT DONATIONS WILL BE TAKEN TO DIRECTLY SUPPORT ADAPTIVE SPORTS IOWA!!
- There will be 8 rounds of trivia.
- The show is a broadcast. Your mics will be muted, and your cameras won’t be visible. Think of it as a real-time podcast.
- If you want to form a team with others, we encourage that. Just don’t do any teamwork in the Zoom chat. Discuss your teamwork through a secondary method (Facebook, Google, SMS, etc.).
- Everyone on your team will need to watch the broadcast, but only one person from your team will be submitting answers. Make sure you all know who that is.
- We show the standings twice: once at the end of halftime, and again at the end of the show.
- We play background music at 5%–the lowest possible volume–because it’s weird without background music. We know this from experience.
- You will be given eight questions per round, with three minutes after they are presented to confer with teammates on answers. When 30 seconds is remaining, a “30-Second Warning” will be displayed, and the questions will leave the screen.
For questions regarding the event and how to become sponsor please contact Dan Beitelspacher by Email or at 888-777-8881 ext. 707.