2022 Trivia Night Supporting Adaptive Sports Iowa
Join us for a fun night all for a great cause!
Doors will open at 5:30 pm. Mulligans can be purchased prior to dinner which will be served starting at 6 pm (included with registration). Opening remarks will begin around 6:30 pm with trivia following. There will also be a silent auction taking place during the event where participants are able to bid on the item of their choice!
This event dedicates money to the planning, promotion, education, and organization of sports and recreation opportunities for Iowans with physical disabilities. Each year Adaptive Sports Iowa serves hundreds of athletes across the state of Iowa. These programs require expensive equipment such as sport wheelchairs, racing wheelchairs, field event chairs, sit skis, and more.
This event is one of 4 major fundraisers that are held throughout the year in an effort to raise more funding for new equipment and our facility needs. We hope you will join us for this fun event, and know that your participation and/or sponsorship is making a difference!
- There will be 4 rounds of trivia
- Buffet-style Dinner provided by Fireside Grille -Altoona
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams
- Everyone on your team will need to be in attendance, but only one person from your team will be submitting answers
- We show the standings twice: once at the end of halftime, and again at the end of the night
- We play background music at 5%–the lowest possible volume–because it’s weird without background music
- You will be given five questions per round, with time after each question to confer with teammates on answers
For questions regarding the event and how to get involved please contact Karlie Busch.