2023 Trivia Night Supporting Adaptive Sports Iowa
Join us for a fun night for a great cause!
Doors will open at 5:30 pm. Mulligans can be purchased prior to dinner which will be served starting at 6 pm (included with registration). Opening remarks will begin around 6:30 pm with trivia following. There will also be a silent auction taking place during the event where participants are able to bid on the item of their choice!
This event dedicates money to the planning, promotion, education, and organization of sports and recreation opportunities for Iowans with physical disabilities. Each year Adaptive Sports Iowa serves hundreds of athletes across the state of Iowa. These programs require expensive equipment such as sport wheelchairs, racing wheelchairs, field event chairs, sit skis, and more.
This event is one of 5 major fundraisers that are held throughout the year in an effort to raise more funding for new equipment and our facility needs. We hope you will join us for this fun event, and know that your participation and/or sponsorship is making a difference!
- Buffet-style dinner and drinks are provided.
- Silent-auction will be available for bidding throughout the night.
- There will be 4 rounds of trivia: 2 question rounds, 1 picture round, and 1 Name That Tune round. There are 10 questions per round with time to confer with your teammates, and each round is worth 100 points.
- Everyone on your team will need to be in attendance, but only one person from your team will be submitting answers.
- We announce the top 2 team scores after each round.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams.
For questions regarding the event and how to get involved please contact Karlie Busch.